What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Your one place to get all the Ongoing Support and Ideas for Going Green and creating Renewable Energy on a budget
- GreenEco DIY GuidesRenewable Energy GuidesSolar GuidesSolar PV Guides
- Login Login: Password: Remember me Not a member yet?Signup Today!
- Video LibraryRenewable Energy VideosSolar VideosSolar PV Videos
- What is REDD — Getting familiar with eco-friendly acronyms
- Green PiecesRenewable Energy ArticlesWind Articles
- Recent PostsBiodiesel 101 – Is it right for you?
- Outstanding Organics and the Truth behind Monsanto
- Recent PostsSolar Air Heater = Free Heat?
- Biodiesel 101 – Is it right for you?
- Maximize Garden Space With Trellises
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Green Eco Club scores 72.50/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://greenecoclub.com/sales.php?v=y, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: greenecoclub.com you’ll also be taken through to greenecoclub.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)